This is the festive time and along with all the joys and togetherness comes this stress. So steal some few moments for yourself, hear some good music and sip that steaming hot cup of coffee just to unwind and de-stress…….
Is coffee really good for your health?
Coffee in the right amounts is good; we will see how it works out?
· The caffeine in your cup of coffee might help the small blood vessels to work better
· Coffee can protect against the rare and chronic liver disease caused by inflammation of the bile duct
· Coffee can prevent diabetes
· Coffee consumption reduces the rate of liver cancer by about 40%
· Coffee can actually increase your lifespan because coffee drinkers were less likely to die from heart and respiratory diseases, stroke, injuries, accident, diabetes and infections
So says research studies.
Take good care,
Photo by Supertrooper