Do you often suffer from headache? If your answer is yes, then you could be having more stress in your life. Because a new study has found that the more stress leads to more headaches. And the researchers think that stress could be a contributing factor to the onset of headache disorders and accelerates chronic headaches.
So, how to deal with stress?
The root cause of all your headache problems, according to the study may be stress. So the scientists believe that stress management techniques would play to your advantage.
What are some good stress management techniques?
Great minds in the health care world advise the following, of which it is your duty to follow it up.
1. Always learn to say no when you don’t like something in order to avoid unnecessary stress.
2. It is likewise beneficial to avoid people and topics who stress you out, taking control of your situation and reducing your to- do lists.
3. Expressing your feelings, compromising and being assertive is all good stress management techniques.
4. Reframing your problems, being positive and reducing your standards instead of striving for perfection can help you to prevent tension at bay.
5. Doing things you love most, relaxing, connecting with people and holding on your sense of humor can be a great stress buster.
6. Getting proper sleep and adopting a healthy lifestyle will work wonders for your health.
7. If you sense a stress buildup just meditate, listen to music, reach out to a friend and finally be grateful for all the things you have. This would help you to bring down the stress.
Time to close…….
You know what; we endure in times that are so fast paced and people discover it hard to decelerate down. But it would be great if we slow down and enjoy the journey putting in our best efforts, I bet we would be the happiest lot on the planet.
Photos by Tokoyoboy and DaniloRizzuti