What is Toyota i- ROAD?
It is an electric vehicle which is convenient and is fun to ride. The i-Road combines the ease of handling a motorbike and the drive, stability and comfort of the car. So says Mr. Yanka the Project General Manager of Toyota. Its uniqueness is its automatic active lean mechanism.
This mechanism, which was modeled, based on the movement of skiers and running animals gives the driver an exhilarating driving experience. Wow! That all sounds great. If you want to test it out, then be sure to be present in Grenoble in France at the end of 2014, where these wonder three wheelers will hit the roads for a test ride.
Special health benefits associated with Toyota i- ROAD
This ultra compact three wheeler EV is
- Easy and safe to handle
- Breezes along narrow streets with comfort
- Leads to less traffic
- Minimizes parking spaces
- Emits low carbon dioxide emissions
- Reducing your stress levels- Oh! My goodness! That’s the leading risk factor for several scary diseases.
- Being eco friendly helps you to breathe in fresh air, which burns down all the perils connected with air pollution
- The inside is fully enclosed from noise and you can relax with a mild music or soft conversation.
- You know what; I am a great fan of this walking. With this i- ROAD you can park it at the nearest station and use public transport.
- Toyota has some big plans for a greener environment. This EV can be controlled by your smart phone and has a brilliant technology called one minute mobility, where you can find the most efficient route to your destination via your smart phone. Amazing is it not? They are also planning for electric assist bicycles and vehicle sharing services.
Time to wave good bye!
Toyota has some wonderful ideas up its sleeve such as the intuitive connection technology; cars speaking with one another and even your home powered by your own car. NOW, that’s what I call stunning!
Come be a part of this great revolution and once the EV’s are available in the market. Be the first one to catch it.
Take care and be well,
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Toyota. The opinions and text are all mine.