What if you stumble upon a miracle herb when you trek along the cold, snow covered mountain peaks? Exciting is it not? Well, Indian scientists have found a wonder herb in the high peaks of the Himalayas.
This wonder herb is nothing other than Rhodiola rosea, otherwise called as golden root or rose root. Basically, it grows in the cold regions of the world.
If you ponder the past the Greeks, Vikings, Chinese and Mongols revered it. It forms an important part in Hindu mythology. History aside, this herb works wonders for your health.
1. This herb is an adaptogen. It increases the resistance of the body and normalize bodily functions
2. Rhodiola rosea increases mental performance
3. Strengthens nervous system
4. Fights depression
5. Aids in weight loss
6. Improves energy levels
7. Shortens recovery time after prolonged workouts
8. Boosts heart health
- Enhances immunity
- Helps to adapt to difficult climatic conditions
- It can reduce the effect of gamma radiation used in nuclear bombs.
Apart from all these the researchers say that
· It has anti-ageing properties. Now this is the one I like most
· Helps in tissue regeneration
· Protects neurons during lack of oxygen
· Improves cognitive health
No wonder it is called as the miracle herb. Try it and see, but always with the consent of your doctor.