**I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Searching for some DIY ideas to decorate your home for Christmas? Here's an excellent idea of how to prepare Christmas candy cane wreath from DollarTree.com's website,
Christmas Candy Cane Wreath
Source: DollarTree.com's website
- Metal Candy Cane Wreath Form
- Package of Glitter Chenille Stems
- 2 Rolls White & 2 Rolls Red Deco Mesh Ribbon
- Using a chenille stem, secure a loop of white and a loop of red deco mesh together at the base of the candy cane.
- Tuck white mesh into the second and third rungs of the metal cane form. This will help give the candy cane cute diagonal stripes!
- Tuck in the first, second, and third rungs with the red, going back and forth two times (to create a thicker stripe, go back and forth three times) then alternate to the white. Continue until you run out of deco mesh.
- Using a second chenille stem, secure another loop of white and red deco mesh, repeating the tucking steps until the entire candy cane is covered.
- Hang on your door and enjoy your adorable candy cane wreath throughout the holiday season!
You can check out some fabulous Christmas collections at the Christmas at the Tree page.
Here’s a YouTube video of a DIY cute snowman, just try it out. You can Buy Christmas Toys, Books and Crafts in Bulk At DollarTree.com