**I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links, and I will be paid if you purchase after clicking on my links.
Easter or the Resurrection Sunday is a festival celebrating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. The egg is an ancient symbol of rebirth and new life. In Christianity, it became associated with the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.
Christians across the world celebrate Easter in varied ways. They include sunrise services, decorating with Easter eggs and Easter lily, egg hunting, Easter bunny and Easter parades.
Thinking of adding a splash of color to your home? You can find Easter Crafts, Supplies, and More At Dollar Tree!
To decorate your home for this beautiful celebration, here is a classy Easter egg wreath that you can try out. The idea is from Dollar store.
Buy your supplies from Dollar Tree because everything is just $1. Easter At Dollar Tree - Everything Is Just $1
Source: Dollar Tree.com
· Three artificial daisy bushes
· Three artificial sunflower bushes
· Craft glue
· Large Easter eggs
· Roll of 2.5″ x 3-yd. Wire-Edged Ribbon
· 2-3 Packs of Peeps® Marshmallow Bunnies
· Metal wreath form
Source: Dollar Store.com
· Cut floral stems off of each bush. Set aside five sets of artificial leaves.
· Wind individual stems through the wreath form, twisting to secure them to the form. Alternate flowers and colors.
· Open eggs and glue artificial leaves inside the bottom of each egg. Glue a Peeps® Marshmallow Bunny on top of the leaves.
· Secure eggs to wreath with glue and allow to dry overnight.
· Wind wire-edged ribbon around the wreath and secure the fabric to the back of the wreath with glue.